Why work for us?
Our ethos is simple – to constantly push the limits of textile printing, performance inks and finishes to develop water-based solutions that are better for the environment, safer to use and endlessly creative. Our close team of employees let their imaginations dive into the “undoable” and ensure that challenges in water based inks are no longer out of reach.
International Sales Administrator
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
We are a growing, world leading manufacturer of high performance, environmentally ‘green’ water-based printing inks for the garment and textile industry, in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. Working with major international brands and fashion retailers such as Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Next and New Look, we have a global reach with worldwide sales distribution channels. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident sales administrator to join our small internal sales team to help with their administrative and customer ordering duties.
The ideal candidate will be client focused, a good team player, a quick learner with an outgoing personality with the experience below:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and orders over the phone and via email
- Processing of orders via Sage, checking pricing and communicating delivery dates to customers
- Assisting the Senior Export Sales Administrator with export documentation (preparing Invoices, packing lists and other relevant documents)
- Despatching orders via courier internationally
- Liaising between different departments, coordinating information
- General administration duties such as filling, scanning, use of franking machine.
- Answering the phone and directing calls accordingly.
- Ensuring the system is updated with customer data accurately.
- Use of Microsoft package, outlook, excel etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Previous experience in an export sales role in an international business would be a distinct advantage.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel, word and outlook is required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage 1000 is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Needs to be highly organised and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Monday to Friday – 37½ hours
- Salary depending on experience. Package includes pension, private health care and 25 days annual holiday entitlement.
Suitable applicants please apply emailing a covering letter, together with their CV to: email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Closing date 31st July 2018.