A world leading manufacturer of dyes and printing inks for the textiles and garment industries, based in Dodworth, South Yorkshire. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced sales administrator to join our established Sales team.
- Customer Liaison – handling and processing of customer orders via Sage, ensuring pricing and delivery dates are communicated back to the customer.
- Negotiate transportation costs for customer orders.
- Despatching orders via various transport routes, sea, air, truck and courier.
- Preparation of export documentation (preparing proforma invoices, invoices, packing lists and other relevant documents)
- Chasing through all documentation to ensure the timely delivery of goods in accordance with agreed delivery date.
- Coordinating information between different departments. (warehouse, laboratory, purchasing)
- General administration duties such as answering the telephone, filing, scanning, use of franking machine.
- Use of Sage 1000, outlook, excel, cargo x etc.
- Minimum 3 years office experience.
- Previous experience in an export sales role with exposure to Europe, Asia and The Americas would be advantageous.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel, word and outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Letter of credit processes is desirable.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage 1000 is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Needs to be highly organised and have the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Immediate start available.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm.
- Hybrid working available (2 days) once fully trained.
- Salary depending on experience.
Applicants should email a covering letter, together with their CV to: email@example.com
Why work for us?
Our ethos is simple – to constantly push the limits of textile printing, performance inks and finishes to develop water-based solutions that are better for the environment, safer to use and endlessly creative. Our close team of employees let their imaginations dive into the “undoable” and ensure that challenges in water based inks are no longer out of reach.
Get in touch
MagnaColours® is growing and we’re delighted to be on the hunt for new talent to join the team in a variety of roles and departments. With the recent announcement of Magna joining joining forces with Avient Corporation, our joint goal is to offer printers the most complete set of premium screen-printing products across all technologies.
If you think you have the knowledge and skills to join our team and drive excellence in water-based ink production, development, warehousing, and much more, then please get in touch with your details and CV.