- Made through special process of modifying.
- Has super dispersing property and high thixotropic property, applicable to low, middle, and high polar solvent systems.
- Disperses at high-speed shear without polar activator in middle and high polar solvent systems; while in low polar solvent system, adding a small amount of polar activator can reach better dispersing effect.
- In suitable systems, the fineness dispersion can be less than 5μm and it appears super thixotropic property and anti-flowing property.
- Can be added at any step.
- According to different solvent systems, polar activator dosage is either 20% to 30% of organoclay or 0% if polar activator is not needed.
- Dispersion is at high speed or by mill. Usually dosage in paints is 0.2% to 1.5%.
- It is applicable in epoxy paints, anti-corrosion paints, high temperature lubricating greases, wood paints, high-grade paints and inks, etc.